Friday, July 10, 2009

Skip day (no injection)

I thought about skipping today's blog all together when I got on the scale and gained a pound. Bummed, yes. But I'm not looking to hide the pound. I just wanted to know the reason before I posted. But, I decided to post anyway because it'll probably be a few days before I know for sure. It could be one of two things that I can think of. 1) Cheating on Wednesday may have shown up a little delayed, and 2) I may be bloated due to p.m.s.. If it is p.m.s., then I would assume that I'd be stalled for a few more days until the big P arrives. That could be a whole week. If it is just a delayed reaction to a little celebrating, then I should be down again in two days. I won't be down tomorrow because today is the day I skip the HCG.
The good news is that I finally have my hunger resolved. Hallelujah! It took longer than most people because I didn't have a correct dosage for a while. I would recommend to anyone going on the diet to spend the extra money and get the premixed HCG. My sister did that and it was so much easier for her.
I've just got to remind myself to keep going forward. One step, one meal, one day at a time and I'll get there.

1 comment:

  1. The HCG that I got wasn't premixed. It just comes in individual vials that you just add 1/2 CC of water to. There is no worrying about any kind of dosage issues.

    ReplyDelete