Friday, July 31, 2009

A little problem

I'm sorry that I haven't written all week. I've ran into a little problem with my second vial of HCG. Not a big deal, but I did have to start phase 2 while I wait for a new vial. Trust me, it's no skin off my back. I get to eat whatever I want as long as it has no sugar or starches. Taco salad, here I come! I get to have a lot of yummy food that I haven't had in what seems like years, but was really weeks.

This may be a blessing in disguise because the lady at the clinic told me that people often stop at 3 weeks, go to phase 3, then do another 3 weeks of the shots. This is so that they can maximize their weight loss. Most people loose a bunch of weight in the beginning, then it slows after a few weeks. When I start again, it'll be like it was in the beginning of this round. I had some significant losses those days.

So I will write again when I start phase 2 again. I'm not sure when that will be.
Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment