Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 14

A .4 lb loss this morning puts me at an even 10 lbs down. Yay!!! I'm a milestone kinda person. I like to celebrate adult birthday's at milestones, ect. That's just my style. I feel like every 10 lbs. is it's own little milestone up til that day when I hit my goal weight. I'd love to tell you what that weight is, but honestly, I don't know. I would say that I'd like to be the same weight I was as a teenager, but even though I was pretty thin, my inner thighs have always had a fat pocket and I've always had a tummy. I couldn't wear dresses without shorts or tights even when I was 13. So, whatever weight I need to be to get to wear dresses without shorts. That will be my goal weight. I might have a better idea of what that will be during my second round in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment