Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 28

Today I'm down to an 18.6 loss all together. I'm creeping up on the big 2-0. How exiting. My fat pants are unwearable and I'm fitting into most of my size 16s again. Without a muffin top! :)
Yesterday I tried an apple day. I had 6 apples through out the day to try and speed up my loss. It was pretty easy. Much easier than a steak day and my loss was higher than the day before. I might try and do it a few more times to try a make up for the days that I gained or didn't lose anything.

My sister Amy wrote a comment yesterday that was really helpful. She told me to stop freaking out so much about pounds and start paying more attention to inches. She did tell me to do that in the beginning of all this but I really haven't kept up. So I'm going to start taking my inches again. This morning I measured for the first time since I started and was amazed. I lost 3 1/2 inches around the biggest part of my waist, 3 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my butt, 3 1/2 inches of my thigh, and 1 inch off my arm. I should've measured my chin. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment