Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 26

Yesterday was one of the hardest days on this diet. When I woke up and got on the scale, I had lost nothing at all. Zip, Zilch... True, I didn't gain. I'm thankful for that. But this was different than the other 2 times I gained. This time, I had been cutting my calories by leaving out fruit and Melba toasts for days to try and get out of a slump. When I gained, I had control of that. This time, it was out of my hands completely. It really shook me up. So I decided to do my version of a mini-steak day. I don't think it would even count as one. I had an apple at about 1:00 and then another at 3:00 after stupidly taking my vitamins on an empty stomach. Then had dinner at 5:30, which was 100 grams of steak and a Melba toast.

I guess my efforts worked because I woke up to a 1 pound loss this morning. I'm at 17 lbs lost all together and (drum roll).... I'm back in the 180's Yay! 189.4 to be exact. I am officially on my 80's comeback tour! I'm feeling nervous that he slump will return so I think my big goal today is to get myself feeling positive again.

2 comments:

  1. You need to stop freaking out so much about the scale. Seriously! At this point, you will start losing more inches than you do pounds. Have you been taking your measurements once a week like I told you to do? :-)

    ReplyDelete