Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 15

1.6 lbs lost this morning which brings me up to 11.6 lbs lost all together. Yesterday, I was crabby and tired and just wanted to quit the diet. This is not a hard diet but I was being a big baby and just wanted a little more variety in my meals. I miss salsa, avocados and salads with a bunch of different veggies. I told Matt that I want to quit this stupid diet and get liposuction when we're rich. And he was like "o.k., I'll go get your fat clothes back out of the closet". That was a good response. It shut me up. I didn't really mean it when I said that I wanted to quit. I guess that sometimes I just have to throw that out there once in a while to curb the unconscious monkey mind fears that I will have to do this diet forever. You know when you're sick with a nasty flu, there's a part of you that can't imagine yourself feeling well. Maybe even a slight fear that you might actually die. That's the monkey mind blowing things out of proportion trying to survive, even though our logical minds can see that things will be fine soon. Well I'll tell you what, I'm not going to let my monkey mind throw poo on this diet.

1 comment: