Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 8

Down .8 lb which takes me below the 200 lb. mark. My weight is 199.2 this morning. Yesterday was the 4th of July and my hunger was surprisingly low. I went and got some Wasa bread because it's way bigger than the Melba toast, same calories and no sugar. I couldn't find any Grissinni breadsticks which is the only other option in my book other than the Melba toast. Matt's had his eye on those little Melba toasts from day one. I think he may have considered even doing this diet himself just to get to eat those. Just having fun talking yesterday, we went over the calories he usually eats a day and we came up with an astonishing 3400. He's not fat, so his body can burn all of those with not much exercise. (yes, there is a slight hint of irritation and jealousy here).
My stomach looks so much smaller to me! I'll remeasure soon and let you know how many inches I've lost. And I also wanted to say thank you for the wonderful comments. It really keeps me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment