Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 10


I woke up to a .6 lb loss. I talked to my sister Amy last night and she figured out that I wasn't getting enough HCG. The directions on my box had a misprint. It said to take .175 and I supposed to take .75. That's a pretty big difference. I got my first full dose last night and I already feel so much better. Less hungry, less tired and most importantly, less crabby! Yay!! Ding dong the witch is dead!
I'm very thankful to have my sister to guide me through this. She is an awesome support. She always has been, especially when things got really hard in my life. She was always there with the right words, whether it was a loved one's death or "the big talk" about STD's. She's my big sister, 10 years my senior and she's always been there, my whole life. She took care of me in the ways my mom couldn't. Cheers to Amy!
Here's a picture of us gals right before the Fleetwood Mac concert that Amy treated us to a couple of months ago. Amy had already completed her first round of HCG by that point. So I look giant between my two thin sisters. I just think, here's ANOTHER great "before" picture for my "before and after" collection.
From left: My sister Mindy, Me, Amy and our Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment