Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 16

A .8 loss overnight puts me at 194 lbs and a 12.4 lb loss all together. In an attempt to bring my weight loss up to a pound a day average, I did a mini steak day yesterday. I'm suspecting that my impending monthly friend could be the reason that I didn't even lose a whole pound. Hopefully, there will come a day when I do get to see the results. For those of you that don't know the diet well, a steak day may be called for after the phase of injections is done. If you weigh more than 2 lbs over your last injection day weight. This keeps your weight at the new set point. During a steak day, I would eat or drink as much water, tea or coffee as I want, but not eat anything until dinner. Then I would get a large steak and an apple. A mini steak day is the same only I get 100 grams of steak. It wasn't too bad. I wasn't very hungry. I had a growling stomach but none of the other symptoms of hunger. And my stomach was easily tamed with a large glass of water or tea. I drank enough water to pretty much keep me on the toilet for the whole day. I really just should've put on a Depends. I made this decision yesterday when 1 o'clock came around and I wasn't even hungry for my lunch at all. But, I kept the pressure off. I wanted to feel like I could eat if I had to without feeling like a failure. So, I kept it open until after dinner. That's when I wanted to eat more but I had come that far, I had to get a little tougher with myself. It was overall pretty easy. I didn't even have to get out the bull whip to keep myself out of the fridge.
I read the coolest blog yesterday and I've got to share it with you. It makes me so exited for life after HCG. Please check this out. You'll get a glimpse into my future.
http://montanahcgjourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/phase-4-and-living.html

No comments:

Post a Comment