Friday, July 3, 2009

Skip day (no injection)

Another 2.4 lbs. down! For a total of 6.4 lbs down in 3 days. Amazing.
I had some hunger yesterday and ate 1 extra celery stick. I don't feel great about it. I'd rather not do things like that, even though a celery stick is like 1 calorie. I guess more than anything I was hoping to feel no hunger at all by now. The hungry feeling was was not much at all and it coupled with a feeling of wanting to eat something good and wanting to feel full. Today is Friday and I was thinking that today I was going to skip my shot since I only take them 6 days a week. But I may just wait until Sat or Sun to try and get the most in my system and feel fuller.
I bought some chocolate stevia for my coffee. It's pretty yummy. It does not replace my chocolate almond milk but it'll get me through this next 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment