Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 9

Lesson learned! I will never try and replace anything on this diet again. They warn of that in the book and they are not kidding. I got the Wasa bread the other day and replaced them for the Melba toast and woke up this morning having lost no weight at all. Bummer! Here's where it went wrong. I looked at the nutritional panel. It had listed <0 sugars. So o.k., less than 0 sugars. How do you get less than 0? I don't know, but my assumption that there was no sugar was wrong because this morning I looked at the list of ingredients and there it was. SUGAR! What the? Grrrrr! This diet is so super sensitive that one lady gained 3 lbs just from using ear oil given to her by her doctor. So even the tiniest bit of deviation cost me a whole day. Those Melba toasts are sounding really good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment