Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 11

One more pound down which equals 8.8 lbs lost. My next idea to boost my lost to it's fullest potential is trying to just use baking soda instead of deodorant. I've always used the same kind of deodorant and felt that I could never be one of those people that used the natural kind. I have been using every other hygiene product in a natural or organic brand. But I laughed in the face of baking soda in place of my Secret. But I did try a natural brand of deodorant for this diet and I really like it. It's Jason brand with an apricot smell. Yum. The thing that I like the most about it is, if my pits get a little smelly at the end of the day, I can just wipe or rinse and reuse and I'm fresh again. I don't know if you've ever tried putting on the grocery store stuff over stinky pits but I'm telling you, it's worse then doing nothing at all. And once it's on, it's on. You have to shower and shave to get it off.
I'm a stay at home mom, so I have no one to offend but my kids for most of the day. And anyone who has kids know that they are a little smelly anyway and don't care a bit. I can always freshen up before my husband gets home. And hey, I can do anything for 6 weeks. That's the great motto of this diet.
We'll see if this gives a little boost or not tomorrow.

O.k., I gave the baking soda a try and YYYOOOUUUCCCHHH!!! If you have the tiniest bit of razor burn, fagetaboutit! It burns. Back to Jason's apricot.

2 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, what does deoderant have to do with the diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say in the book that cosmetics, lotions, shampoos, conditioners and deoderant can slow weight loss because of any possible oils that enter your skin. Mineral oil is o.k. because it has no nutritional value. But if it has, say, almond oil. The body can soak that up and pack on the pounds. When your taking HCG, that can happen very fast and very easily.

    ReplyDelete