Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 7

I did end up skipping yesterday's injection which went fine. That means that I have lost no weight today. Right now I'm hungry and my husband is downstairs making bacon for the family. I can smell it and my stomach is growling. I have my apple for breakfast. I usually wait until at least 10am to eat it but today is going to have to be different. I'm trying to keep my chin up and not let it get to me. I can do that. I can be strong. That greasy fatty bacon can kiss my ass cause I can already wear shorts that I haven't fit into for over a year. hehe
The food I really miss is taco's, burritos, taco salad's, ect. It's all basically the same food. Last night I put some of my taco seasoning on my ground buffalo and put it over mixed greens for a little taco salad. It was yummy.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Keep it up. You CAN do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up, girl! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete