Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 4

I'm far too curious a person to avoid the scale right after 2 gorging days. I know I said I wouldn't look but I did (you knew I would :)). I gained 6 lbs. I didn't feel too bad about it because I knew it's coming off soon. But today I got on that scale and it was gone already! I am the exact weight I was when I started. 206.4. While it feels great to lose, I gotta say I'm a little concerned about the next couple of days. That weight was supposed to keep me from feeling hungry until the HCG kicks in. And honestly, yesterday was no party. I was hungry from about 12 o'clock on. I can't imagine how hungry I'd be if I didn't eat so much fat last weekend. I don't like to feel too hungry. I can't imagine anyone does. So here's my plan for not cheating. First of all, I'm praying like crazy, all day, then I'm drinking a ton of Kava tea. It's really yummy and it keeps me pretty calm. As soon as I get anxious, that's the danger zone for losing control. I'm reading people's blogs about their experience to keep feeling positive and motivated and I'm going to bed early and sleeping in late. You can't feel hungry when your sleeping. Although I do remember having dreams about food last night. hehe I swear at one point in the night I woke up chewing.
Matt's been so amazingly supportive. He's trying to make sure that the kids food needs are taken' care of. My daughter snacks all through the day and yesterday's pb and j got me big time when I smelled it. Today, he's prepared small sandwiches for her to snack on and stuck them in the fridge. What a wonderful man! I went to sleep last night feeling so lucky to have him. My son has also been a big help. He helps to keep both of them fed and busy throughout the day. Maybe it's because I'm totally irritable, but they've been letting me be so far. Things will normalize when the HCG kicks in. COME ON HCG!

No comments:

Post a Comment