Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 2

Matt gave me my shot this morning. He didn't mess around. It was over and done before I could could even say the words "injection junction, what's your function?" Tomorrow, when he's at work, I'll give it a go myself. Even though it doesn't hurt at all, it might still be tough to stab my leg with a needle.
Today is another gorging day as well. I'm not hungry at all. Last night I broke down and had a salad with tofu for dinner. Not much fat in that meal. Matt has been awesome supporting me though this part of the diet. He makes sure that I've got chips and dip and cake and all sorts of crap. I know that he likes to eat this stuff but I honestly don't believe that his support is for selfish reasons. He understands that if I don't eat all this fat, I may be hungry through the next few days. We'll see how supportive he is when my diet changes starting tomorrow.
Some sick, curious part of my brain wants to step on the scale and see how much I've gained, but I'm going to try and ignore that impulse for my own peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment