Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 3

Is it so wrong that I'm trying to get my sister Mindy to drive to my house to give me my shot? Actually my 14 year old nephew might do it. I'm cool with that. I trust him and it could be another good life experience for him. I tried once again for about a half an hour before giving up and deciding that my mom will be home around 3, and if I have to wait that long, then so be it. I might just plan to have it everyday at that time. I know, I'm a HUGE wuss. I can give birth with no drugs, but can't seem to give myself a tiny, painless shot.
The reason that I'm trying to get it done earlier is that I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of hunger creeping in today. So far I have none at all, and I have food that I'm able to eat anytime, so all is well. Actually I kind of still have a stomach ache from all of the junk food this weekend. My stomach is trying to digest it and that feels almost like hunger when I'm not paying attention. I felt bloated and full and gross this whole weekend so I'm looking forward to feeling lighter.
My sister Amy lost 28 1/2 lbs. in the 6 weeks that she was taking the HCG. If I lose that much, I will be able to fit into a whole stack of pants I kept from 2 years ago when I was about 30 lbs. smaller. That is great motivation. Another great motivator is that Amy told me that she ate a Chipotle burrito (my favorite food) and didn't gain any weight at all. That's pretty cool for me. All though, she did mention that she kept her carb intake low on the days surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment