Friday, January 15, 2010

Sooo much better than the last time.

I can't believe how much easier this round is. Good for me, but also good for my family. I've been back to cooking again for them since I don't seem to feel hungry at all and love the smell of food. It's a good way to keep my mind off my stomach. I cook theirs when I'm cooking mine, so I feel calm knowing that I'll be eating soon as well.
I'm also so much less cranky too, unless it's shot time. The last time I did the diet, the shots never hurt but left bruises on my arms and legs almost every time. And those little bruises itched pretty bad too. This time was a breeze. No pain AND no bruises. Well yesterday, when Matt was kind enough to do the duty for me, he must've hit a nerve in my arm or something because when he poked in, it hurt like a mother... Then he plunged, even though I'm screaming, and that STUNG! I've had a baby naturally, and I've had a dry socket, among other huge painful experiences, and I'd like to think I can deal pretty well with a little sting, but I actually cried this time. What are the chances of hitting a nerve? Probably one in a million. Interesting though, Matt was a real crabby ass at that time and we were a little edgy with each other. Maybe he did it on purpose. ;)
I made the best chili for lunch today with buffalo and my veggie being tomatoes. I added some fresh garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt. And I really let it simmer for a while. A couple of days ago, I added fresh chopped basil to my tomatoes with a fresh garlic and balsamic vinegar dressing. That was wonderful as well.
I've also had a few flops. I love grilled onions topped on meats or pizza or anything appropriate. So I thought I would choose onion for my veggie and grill it in the George Forman grill. Then I added some curry to a can of tuna and mixed it all together. When I'm eating normally, I love curried tuna wrapped in lettuce. But this was the most vile, disgusting thing I've ever eatin". And the taste stuck with me for a while as well. I'm sure that you all knew it would be nasty before I told you, but I guess I had to learn my lesson. But as sad as I am to admit this, I actually gave the onions another go the next day. Yes, that is how stubborn I am. This time I cooked them in a pan with some garlic and paired it with a lemon garlic tilapia. You'd have to admit that it sounds a LITTLE better, right? WRONG. It was equally as bad. Maybe by the time I do this diet for the 5th time, I'll actually have a clue.
I'll post total weight lost in a few days.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, i got your link from AKA Skinny Me - my HCG Journey blog and i am confused. I have also asked her this question. I would like to know if you are using the hcg diet and the products which are similar to this one ? HCGDietSource.com I am planning to start that but need advice according to your or anyone's experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching information on pedicure and your blog proved to be the best on the same. Please keep updating beauty tips in your blog. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information! If you have time guys feel free to watch this video: Best HCG Diet Plan in McAllen | Lose Weight Fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem usually revolves around the fact that they tried to take out all of their favorite foods completely from their diet. Doing this is only going to leave your body craving your favorites, and you will be setting yourself up for a quick exit-strategy from your new diet. Thanks.

    Regards,
    www.hcg1234.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A meta analysis found that studies supporting hCG for weight loss were of poor methodological quality and concluded that there is no scientific evidence that HCG is effective in the treatment of obesity; it does not bring about weight loss or fat redistribution, nor does it reduce hunger or induce a feeling of well being. Thanks.
    Regards,
    how to gain weight for women fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. To write a such kind of article is really awesome,I daily read your blogs and give my notice for that here this article is too great and so interesting.
    HCG Drops

    ReplyDelete