Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post 2 of Phase 2.(what a boring title...yawn)

I am already halfway through this 20 day VLCD round. I've lost 11 lbs and still doing well. I think the only real annoyance is that I've been a little more tired throughout the day, nothing too major, and some brain fog. That is definitely a pain in the butt. I can't seem to remember simple...um what's do you call those things we use to communicate? Oh yes, words. :) And I have very little motivation to get things done on my daily to-do list. I admit that I'm allowing the rest of my family to eat junk through this diet because I have no motivation to cook them healthy meals. I really don't feel guilty though because I feed them pretty well most of the time.
I would really like to do this at least one more time before summer. I've defintily got the pre-weighed frozen meats for another round. I didn't bother to do the math when I was preparing for this round. Hey, less work next time.
To all a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Can you tell me the VLCD full form. And VLCD belongs to HCG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Whattadya know, yet another great site to add to my reader! Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there are times really that you come into this stage where you really don't care anymore. Well anyway, you would be back, I know that. Please visit hcg diet success stories some inspiration here. You would love to know what's in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hCG immunoassays are based on the sandwich principal and labeled with an enzyme, dye, or chemilluminescence. Pregnancy urine dipstick principle based on lateral flow technique. Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    hcg1234.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A meta analysis found that studies supporting hCG for weight loss were of poor methodological quality and concluded that there is no scientific evidence that HCG is effective in the treatment of obesity; it does not bring about weight loss or fat redistribution, nor does it reduce hunger or induce a feeling of well being. Thanks.
    Regards,
    ipc-athletics.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m ecstatic I discovered your website and blogs.
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete